I’m lagging behind.
I feel like I am running a marathon with seasoned athletes and I am out of shape.
I have to get back in the groove and set my own pace.
The key is to continue with the readings. 3 times a day… every day.
I have to admit… I have gotten lazy with my noon time reading.
I promise that I take time every day to read after my mid-day meal.
- Do it NOW!
- DO it nowwww!
- do IT Now.
What is it that is resisting. I am noticing resistance… and I am observing. I am trying not to resist the resistance… but only to observe.
It seems when I get some phenomenal successes…
I put the brakes on.
Time to pick up speed and build upon those successes.
Life is like a rolling stone. It’s tough to push up hill… but it rolls nice and smooth on the downhill. I do feel like I have been pushing that stone for a long time and I am almost at the crest of the hill. When that thing starts rolling, GET OUTTA THE WAY!
- I continue doing the readings and improve upon my current enthusiasm and emotional levels.
- I get my dream board finished
- I get my audio meditation with my voice and music done
- I redesign my website for the big launch next week
- I celebrate my birthday with family and friends
- I invite 5 people to a Cash Back Christmas Club meeting on Wednesday
- I succeed in having only positive thoughts for 7 days in a row
And most of all…
I greet this day with love in my heart.
I always keep my promises,